Minggu, 16 November 2014
Understanding of the syllabus
There are some basic components in the syllabus, including:
1. Learning activities aimed at training students' competencies
2. The work is intended to form the student's ability
3. To find out how much the ability of learners
The benefits of the syllabus is to guide the learning activities. Guidance was made to do lesson planning, managing teaching (teaching and learning) and develop a scoring system.
The principle in developing the syllabus
- Scientific meaning of learning activities and the overall material must be accounted for.
- Relevant, presentation materials tailored to the physical, social, intellectual, emotional and spiritual students.
- Systematically, the components contained in the syllabus interconnected
- Consistent, relationship is always consistent
Here are some interesting articles:
clip art designs free download
black and white food clipart
clipart backgrounds free images
clip art borders halloween
japanese art sites like deviantart
art designs pinterest
the art websites for gcse students
art for sale seattle